The Grimes Farm Run
A GF summer event!
The race this year is July 8, 2017 at 8:00 am. We will have the 5K and 8.8K Run/ Walks, the 1.6 Mile and the kids races.
Here is the rundown on the races for the day:
- 5K This is the same trail you have known and loved! It includes the killer hill taking you to one of the highest points in the county. You will traverse along Linn Creek through woodlands, cross a wetland, and finish in the prairie in full bloom. Grass with some asphalt trail.
- 8+K The trail includes the entire 5K with a very rustic extension taking you on a deer trail along the undeveloped side of Linn Creek. Grassy/dirt trail. (Race run only if the trail condition allows)
- 1.6 Mile This route takes you through a woodland, along Linn Creek and up the Big Hill. You will finish by passing over the covered bridge (yes, we have them in Marshall County, too!) and crossing the finish line at the picnic shelter.
Other Key Info:
- Kids' Races Kids races begin about 9:00 and go about 100 yards. Ribbons for all!
- Teams Register your group of 3 together. You will still be considered as an individual, too. Overall Males, Overall Females, Male Oldies (50+), Female Oldies (50+), Mixed Buddies, Fastest Family, Fastest Corporate.
Please join us!
Register online at THIS LINK.